The Webinar “Why shall we buy microalgae?” aimed to present and share the company’s latest news, developments and investments in microalgae, its products and applications, to its business partners, academic associates, employees, suppliers and the general community.
This Webinar was composed of a panel of five distinct company speakers: Eng. Júlio Abelho (General Manager); Joana Laranjeira Silva (Plant and R&D Manager); Maria Soares (Senior Fermentation Technician); Inês Guerra (MSc Research Fellow – PhD Student, AlgaValor Project); and Carla Lima (Business Development Team).
It was also attended by Hugo Pereira, Innovation Manager at GreenCoLab, and Anabela Raymundo, Assistant Professor at ISA and member of LEAF (Linking Landscape, Environment, Agriculture and Food) , where they addressed market trends and food innovations, respectively, in the world of microalgae.
In this webinar, lasting around 2 hours, more than 400 participants were registered from all over the world, and was watched live by a group of around 300 people. Re-watch it bellow and get access to the presentations.
- Who We Are? | Júlio Abelho, General Manager
- Organic Chlorella vulgaris PT-BIO-03 – Allmicroalgae case study | Joana Laranjeira Silva, Plant and R&D Manager
- Bright Future for Ligh-coloured Chlorella: Smooth, White and Yellow | Maria Soares, Senior Fermentation Technician
- Beyond Organic Spirulina: Past (new) and Powder PT-BIO-03 | Inês Guerra, MSc Research Fellow
- Microalgae: General Trends and Global Markets | Hugo Galvão, Innovation Manager
- Microalgae Food: Thinking Sustainable, with a Healthy Taste | Prof. Anabela Raymundo, LEAF and ISA
- ALLMA: A Microalgae Food Brand Offering a Nutritional and Sustainable Choice | Carla Lima, Business Development Team