Bioprocess Manager (CLOSED POSITION)
1. The company where you will work:
Allmicroalgae is specialized in the microalgae production, being the largest in Europe in this sector of activity. It has installed technologies for production, fermentation, closed photobioreactors and raceways , and it is expected in the coming years investments in new production equipment and technologies .
It is intended to reinforce its team with a Bioprocess Manager.
2. Candidate Profile:
– Master’s Degree in Biological Engineering, Biology, Microbiology or similar
– Possessing a PhD will be preferred condition
– 3 years of experience leading projects and work teams, preferably in a productive environment
– Role to Perform: Bioprocess Manager, who reports directly to the person in charge of the unit
– Necessary to be mature enough to replace the Plant Manager in her absence
– Proficiency in spoken and written English
– Must have a team spirit
– Availability to work in Pataias
– Salary in accordance with company policy and compatible with the role and according to demonstrated experience and knowledge.
– Opportunity for career development and professional development;
– Immediate availability.
Offer type: Full-time
Contract duration: 12 months (renewable)
Application deadline: 28/02/2022
Workplace: Company Facilities in Pataias, Leiria
AlgaValor Webinar | WP5 Circular Bioeconomy – from effluents to novel products through microalgae
On Friday, Nov 25th, the ALGAVALOR project, led by Allmicroalgae, organized the WP5 Webinar aiming to showcase the project's progress on the Microalgae-driven Circular Economy field, presenting approaches taken regarding…