Mechanical/Electromechanical Engineer (CLOSED POSITION)
1. The company where you will work:
Allmicroalgae is specialized in the microalgae production, being the largest in Europe in this sector of activity. It has installed technologies for production, fermentation, closed photobioreactors and raceways , and it is expected in the coming years investments in new production equipment and technologies .
It is intended to reinforce its team with a Mechanical/Electromechanical Engineer.
2. Candidate Profile:
– Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
– Knowledge in the area of mechanical design
– 2D and 3D CAD / Hydraulics / Work Monitoring / Commissioning of industrial facilities
– Responsibility and Punctuality
– Organization and Planning
3. Activities to develop:
– Manage, plan and organize projects from conception, work monitoring and commissioning
– Execution of 2D and 3D drawings in SolidEdge
– Execution of worksheets of the developed projects
– Ensuring project development deadlines
– Collaborate with other departments to solve problems related to project development
– Ensure the quality, functionality and safety requirements of new facilities and equipment
– Collaborate in design and development activities
– Salary in accordance with company policy and compatible with the role and according to demonstrated experience and knowledge.
– Opportunity for career development and professional development;
– Immediate availability.